Monday thru Thursday 7:30 am to 3:00 pm
Register Now! For students entering Kindergarten:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Complete a Student Enrollment Form
For students entering all grades, in addition to a Birth Certificate and Student Enrollment Form, you will need to provide:
- Immunization records including dates and immunizations received. See immunization requirements here Vaccination Requirements for Students Kindergarten – 12th Grade.
- Prior school contact information so that Southside can obtain official records.
- For out-of-district requests, please call our office at (360) 426-8437 or email: email@example.com.
We are looking for Substitute Teachers and Substitute Bus Drivers. For further information please visit the “Employment” tab at the top of our page. If you have any questions please call our office at (360) 426-8437.
Thank you to all who have contributed to making Southside School District an exemplary learning opportunity for our students. It is a privilege to be at Southside School District. We are a quaint community that provides a premier education for all students who attend. We are small enough for each staff member to learn about each and every student and to address academic needs to make school a successful endeavour. The success of our students can be contributed to the collaborative efforts of students, staff, parents, and community members. A successful educational program focuses on students learning and teachers teaching. At Southside, this is our priority. Supplemental enrichment opportunities are also planned.
At Southside, we welcome the support and assistance of family and community members. If you want to be part of Southside School District, please, contact us. Your input is welcome. We are always looking for ways to improve.
Make it a great day!